Know your Pan Card Status Delivery Online
Pan Card is an acknowledgement proof issued by the tax department, Government of India. This is a laminated card assigned with ten digit alphanumeric number to track all the bank transactions and tax transaction all over world. This is in use of every like buying any vehicles, buying any immovable property or withdraw money exceeding rupees 50,000. Anyone who possesses a financial dealing in India must have Pan Card.
Now what if you have already applied for New Pan Card and still not get it on time. You have come to right place here. We have followed here the useful guidelines for how to check your Pan Card status online without taking any hard process. It is simplified in a great manner that anyone can now check Pan Card status within few minutes. Without taking your much time let us show you the super easy steps to know your Pan Card current position.
- First enter into the official UTI site of Pan Card
- If you enter in it you will see the highlighting links many
- Find Pan Card Status highlighting link
- Just one strike you will be able to see the next procedure
- Here you will display the form
- Place the same name, surname and date of birth exactly you entered in the acknowledgement
- If you have submitted for online Pan card you will be displayed a 12 digit no
- If you have submitted offline then you have been received a fifteen digit no within three days of
- If you have not these numbers, left the acknowledgement no column blank
- Just tally your name and date of birth exactly same as occurred in the form
- If it is accurate then now go to the next submit button and that’s it
Meanwhile your request will be accepted and you will come to know of accurate Pan Card position. You will come to know your procedure is active or pending. You will be also displayed the consignment no if your Pan Card is couriered. You can check it at the courier office to get your Pan Card as earliest as possible. This is how simply you can verify your Pan Card status get the knowledge of position of Pan Card.
More From My Site: